The SideWinder – Bobbin Winder
I have been using this little bobbin winder for years. It does take a few minutes to get the feel of using it but once you do – you’ll never go back to winding bobbins on your machine again.
- The package comes with (1) bobbin winding machine, as well as the manual and a power cord.
- Our automatic bobbin winder features 120 voltage and works with most bobbins, (but does not fit bobbins from Singer Centaur II, Husqvarna Viking, and some Brother machines).
- A simple, easy way to transfer thread from a spool to a bobbin, this bobbin winder comes in a compact size and is a must-have in the sewing room.
- Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, any sewist can optimize their time and their craft by automatically winding their bobbins quickly and evenly.
- If utilizing the portable feature, the machine requires (2) AA batteries, and automatically shuts off when the bobbin is full.
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.