Wholesale Accounts: I am delighted to offer my PDF Patterns and Quilt Label Sets at wholesale to qualified businesses.
Affiliate Accounts: Qualified businesses – earn a 15% commission on every sale. Commission paid 30 days after the month in which the sale was made.
3 OPTIONS FOR SELLING QUILTBLOX PATTERNS AND QUILT LABEL SETS
Now you can offer (Quiltblox) PDF Patterns and Quilt Label Sets to your customers – without the challenge of managing electronic files, or paying commissions. How does that work (you might be thinking)? I have 3 options for you to consider.
All of my PDF Patterns and Quilt Label Sets (featured further down this page) are created as a PDF Download Card and include a Unique Download Code for your customer to use in downloading their Quiltblox Pattern or Quilt Labels after they purchase them from your shop. They are folded and packaged in a crystal clear bag with a European hole for hanging.
Each Download Card features the front and back cover images of the Pattern or Quilt Label Set.
- Each card is 8.5″ x 11″ folded in half and packaged in a crystal clear 6″ x 9″ bag.
- The front cover clearly indicates that the Pattern or Quilt Label Set is a PDF Download product.
- The back cover includes all fabric requirements so you can assist your customer choosing fabrics to make up their project.
- On the inside is a project planner, instructions to download their purchase, and your shops name, address and contact information.
- OPTIONAL: Some shops like to have me heat seal the top of the bag (above the hang hole). If you do – just ask for this option when placing your order – no extra charge. This can provide some extra protection against tampering with the scratch off sticker.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I merchandise the PDF Download Cards?
The PDF Download Cards can be be merchandised the same way you would merchandise any other pattern you offer in your physical or online shop.
- Hang them on your pattern wall.
- Pin a copy to your store sample.
- Kit them up (you’ll receive a watermarked shop copy of the PDF file for each title you order so you can make up store samples).
- Feature them in your online store.
- Post about them on your social channels and your “Lives”.
Frequently Asked Questions: Click here for the answers to a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
QUALIFIED BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
Must be a bricks and mortar retail or an online shop with a business license and Tax ID (FEIN). New accounts must be pre-approved to receive wholesale pricing or affiliate links. Please use the Contact Form (below) to connect with us. You will need to provide the following information:
- Shop Name
- Owner Name (First and Last)
- Street Address
- Shipping Address (If Different)
- Email Address
- Resale Number
I will need the same information as listed above – you can submit that information using the contact form below. In addition – please follow this link to register on the website: Quiltblox Affiliates
Once your account is approved – you will see affiliate links to each product in your affiliate account.
TO PLACE YOUR WHOLESALE ORDER:
- Minimum of 6 patterns per order (any combination).
- Please specify if you would like me to heat-seal the tops of the bags (above the hang hole) – no extra charge.
- You may call 503-644-5678 to phone in your order using Visa or MasterCard, Discover or AMEX.
- You may email me at WHOLESALE@QUILTBLOX.com with your order and I will send you an email invoice that you can pay online (any credit / debit card you like) – just by clicking on the link in the invoice.
All orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail (unless alternate shipping method is requested). Shipping is charged at actual cost for each order.
Questions? – Please use the contact form below and I will respond to your message as quickly as possible.