Log Cabin Improv – Quilts with a twist on tradition by Mary M. Hogan
- 17 easy quilt projects using simple improv techniques that every quilter can achieve
- Use log cabin blocks as a base structure for endless possibilities that appeal to both modern and traditional quilters
- Step-by-step instructions, helpful diagrams and illustrations, expert tips, and more
- Scrap-friendly designs so you can use up all your extra strips and bust your stash
- Essential information on tools and supplies, log cabin basics, improv concepts and approaches, and valuable design principles
- Author Mary M. Hogan has been quilting for 25 years and specializes in improvisational quilting
- Published – July 2022
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.