Wanderer’s Wife (Gypsy Wife) by Jen Kingwell Designs
The Wander’s Wife / Gypsy Wife – includes step-by-step guides, cutting and assembly instructions for each block as well as a placement diagram for the overall setting of each block and the filler strips. There are color examples of the finished quilt – however, the majority of the instructions are printed in black and white – to encourage your own scrappy approach to the quilt.
- Pattern only – this is not a kit (no fabric included), 8-1/2″ x 11″ booklet – 34 pages
- Skill level: Intermediate and will keep an advanced level quilter enjoying the process
- 2nd Edition – one of them will be a perfect match for your quilt
- The scrappy they are – the better this beautiful quilt becomes – perfect for stash busting
- There are several groups on Facebook that are making this quilt – join one or more for lots of helpful tips, tricks, and ideas to make the Gypsy Wife – all your own