First-Time Quiltmaking, Second Edition, Revised & Expanded: Learning to Quilt in Six Easy Lessons
Perfect for the first-time quilter! 6 Lessons:
- One: Beginning Basics – Discover how easy it is to begin quilting with an illustrated guide to fabrics, tools, and techniques.
- Two: Preparing the Fabric – Pre-wash, press, straighten, and rotary cut the fabric—now you’re ready to sew.
- Three: Sewing Accurate Seams – Pick up a few quick tricks and tips for sewing an exact quarter-inch seam for accurate seam allowances.
- Four: Assembling the Quilt Top – Choose from three easy quilt patterns for step-by-step success. Use the techniques to take the three-in-one quilt challenge.
- Five: Making the Quilt Sandwich – Make a quilt sandwich by layering the batting between the backing and the finished quilt top, and secure it with yarn ties or simple machine quilting.
- Six: Finishing the Quilt – Follow easy instructions to add the binding, Add a sleeve for hanging, and a personalized label—and you’ve successfully finished your first quilt!
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.