Ergonomic Seam Ripper from Madam Sew
- If (like me) you find the small seam rippers hard to hold on to, this ergonomic seam ripper might be the right tool choice for you!
- A seam ripper is one of the most essential tools in your sewing box. It is always handy to have one around when things don’t go as planned. Use a seam ripper to remove unwanted stitches & threads or to open a buttonhole.
- The deluxe seam ripper has a larger handle than the standard seam rippers. At 3 ⅝ inches it will fit comfortably in your hand.
- Overall Length: 5 Inches.
- The soft ergonomic grip will reduce stress and strain on your hand. The ball end of the handle fits comfortably in your palm.
- Sharp and durable steel blade.
- The pointed tip is thin enough to grab those tiny stitches and has a safety ball to protect your fabric from accidental damage.