Tired of wrestling with that bulky “quilt sandwich”? We’ve all been there – trying to push and pull the entire quite through the throat of a home sewing machine. It can be exhausting – and gets in the way of the quilting process. Tame your bulky quilt with these round quilt clips. Just roll up the part you aren’t working on and secure it with a few of these quilt clips. So much easier to work with.
- Quilt Clips keep your quilt rolled up and out of the way when quilting. Easy to remove and reposition.
- Made of heavy-duty plastic construction but they won’t scratch your machine or furniture.
- Size: 3″ diameter by 3/4″ wide.
- Won’t scratch your sewing table or machine; nor will they rust, stain or snag your quilt.
- The set of 8 quilt clips is enough for most queen-size quilt projects.
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – many of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of searching out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.