The Oliso M2 Mini Project Steam Iron:
Meet the Oliso Project Iron. Designed specifically for sewing, quilting + crafting. With the power of a full-sized iron in a compact and lightweight design, the Oliso project iron fits right next to your sewing machine or in your travel bag. The Oliso project iron comes with a solemate so you can leave your Oliso project iron in the face-down position. The solemate also protects and allows you to store your oliso project iron easily and safely.
The Oliso project iron fits snugly into the palm of your hand and has been weight-balanced for precision movement and minimal strain on your wrist. It features a Diamond Coated Ceramic sole plate, flat pressing surface, detailer tip, and an 8-foot cord for a full range of motion.
- Solemate™: Made of flexible + high-temperature silicone, allows you to place the iron face down while ironing and quickly store away.
- Built-in hook: With power cord tether for easy storage.
- 1000w: Heats up in seconds.
- Universal Voltage: Easily switch between 220/240V + 110/120V ideal for travel.
- Diamond Coated Ceramic Soleplate: Maintains even heat and effortlessly glides over fabrics.
- 1-touch steam control: Gives you 2 steam settings: horizontal burst + vertical burst.
- Ergonomic Design: Snugly fits into the palm of your hand and has weight-balanced for precision movement and minimal strain on your wrist.
- 180° Pivot Cord: Pivot for both right + left-hand use and stays safely out of your way.
- Detailer Tip: My super-sharp detailer gets into the smallest seams and corners you never thought possible.
- Fabric Selector: Evenly distributes the ideal heat for synthetics + wool + cotton.
- 3-Year Warranty: Enjoy peace of mind with a 3-year warranty.
The Oliso M2 Mini Project Steam Iron is available in Orchid, Pink, Yellow, and Turquoise.
See the Oliso M2 Mini Project Steam Iron – in action.
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – many of the items in my shop link to affiliate partners, in this case – Oliso. By working directly with the vendor – I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.