Fabric Folding Pen from Clover
Create flat folded-over seams by applying a tiny amount of the liquid in this Fabric Folding Pen. Check out the video below to see exactly how it works. I think you’ll be as impressed as I was when I saw this the first time.
- A clear liquid – a few drops added to water – won’t stain your fabric (always test first). It seems to be a concentrated fabric softener solution – but the solution is proprietary.
- Use remove the fold that comes in the fabric when it’s been on a bolt
- Suitable for most fabrics, always test on a scrap or inconspicuous area
- Machine wash and dry, dry cleanable
- Includes – (1) Fabric Folding Pen and 8ml of solution
For more info on how to use the Fabric Folding Pen: Video
Need refill solution for your Fabric Folding Pen? – Get it Here
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you time and the energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.