Mapping Personal Places by Valerie Goodwin (Online Class)
- How to select and design your map & tricks for color selection to make your map come to life.
- A unique way of piecing together the fabric to create an interesting background surface for your map.
- Techniques for creating map elements such as trees and shrubbery. These organic elements can help add more variety and convey the natural feeling of your special place.
- The secret ingredient to this process is using sheers to help create a beautiful watercolor-like effect. Watch Valerie show you how to prepare and select the sheer fabrics.
- A gallery of map inspiration for your own Art Quilt Map
- Includes access to course videos, downloads, the Creative Spark private community, and discussion with your instructor. Your course content does not expire.
+ FREE Art Quilt Maps eBook includes a fully illustrated guide as well as a large photo gallery of quilt maps by Valerie and her students ($19.99 value)
+ Tips and tricks to finding maps of your favorite spaces at just a click of the mouse
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to affiliate partners – in this case – CT Publishing. Working with partners – I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you time and the energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.