Hexagon Paper Punch – 2 Inch
Do you love to do English paper piecing – in particular using hexies? Making your own paper shapes – in the size you need will save you so much time.
- Many available shapes, also can use with other nesting hexie punches to create perfectly graduating layers.
- Compact design locks shut for storage and slip-resistant.
- Spring-action lever makes the punch quick and effective, so much easier (and more accurate) than cutting by hand.
- For best results use medium-weight card stock. If your paper is too thin, please use 2-3 layers.
- Made of ABS and zinc alloy, environmentally friendly material.
- The pattern cut is about 2.5″/5cm – just right to give you that 1/4″ seam allowance.
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.