October 14, 2022
October 23, 2022
Fab @ Fifty!
Friday, October 14th – Sunday, October 23rd
10am – 4pm Daily
The Old Aurora Colony Historical Society is pleased to present Fab @ Fifty! Begun in 1972, the Aurora Colony Historical Society’s Annual Quilt Show is one of the oldest in Oregon!
This year’s event features:
- Display of quilts including historical quilts from the Aurora Colony
- Featured Quilter: Sue Gridley of the Old Aurora Colony Hand Quilters
- Raffle quilt
- Quilt shop with great deals on quilt supplies
- Prizes for People’s Choice and Best of Theme.
- New this Year: classes on applique, repurposing quilts, and color selection.
- Block contest for next year’s raffle quilt, Aurora’s Flower Garden.
NEW for 2022: Quilting Classes! Check out their website for complete information. (Link below).