6-1/2 x 12 1/2 Inch Ruler from Creative Grids
A must-have ruler for anyone who quilts!
- This 6-1/2 x 12-1/2 inch rectangle ruler features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 and 1/4 inch increments. Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the 1/4-inch grip sides to cut whole inches.
- The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances. Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy-to-read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2 inch grip sides – to add the 1/2 inch seam allowance.
- Use the white 45-degree angle to trim half-square triangles in whole-inch increments. Use the black 45-degree angle to trim half-square triangles in half-inch increments. An additional black 45-degree line is placed so that two angles cross 1/4 inch away from the outside edge.
- Use these markings to square up flying geese units; squares set on point or mark cross-hatching. The ruler also features a 30-degree/60-degree angle. White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, the exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts! Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a tutorial.
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – many of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.