12 1/2 Inch Square Ruler from Creative Grids
A square ruler makes trimming standard-size blocks quick and accurate!
- This 12-1/2 inch square ruler from Creative Grids features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 and 1/4 inch increments.
- Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the 1/4-inch grip sides to cut whole inches. The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature — designated by the easy-to-read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2 inch grip sides — to add the 1/2 inch seam allowance. A 45-degree angle is printed in black and is used to trim half-square triangles to size.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches or embroidered and appliqued blocks.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, the exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a video demonstration of these features.
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – many of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.