The Seam Allowance Ruler and Magnetic Guide by Madam Sew:
- SET STITCHES ACCURATELY – Use any sewing machine with the Madam Sew Sewing and Quilting Seam Guide Ruler, it helps you accurately measure seam allowances from 1/8” up to 2”. An extremely useful sewing accessory for any sewing machine.
- 16 INCREMENTAL HOLES – Will let you create accurate, consistent seams and hems at 1/8”, 1/4″, 3/8”, 1/2″, 5/8”, 3/4″, 7 /8”, 1”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/4”, 1-3/8”, 1-1/2”, 1-5/8”, 1-3/4”, 1-7/8” and 2”. It is a must-have addition to your quilting supplies and would make a great gift for any sewing or quilting enthusiast.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL QUILTING RULER – This also includes a 1/4″ pivot marking point for binding and a 45-degree line for trimming half-square triangles.
- MAGNETIC SEWING GUIDE – Create long straight seams on quilts and garments. A strong anti-slip magnet affixes the magnetic stitch guide to your machine’s needle plate in seconds.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE – The Madam Sew Seam Allowance Ruler and Magnetic Seam Guide can be used with all popular brands and models of quilting and sewing machines including Janome, Brother, Singer, Husqvarna, Viking, Kenmore, Babylock, and others.
See the Seam Allowance Ruler and Magnetic Guide in action here: Video
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.