Whitmor Dryer Balls – Eco-Friendly Fabric Softener Alternative (Set of 4)
I was skeptical about how well these little blue bumpy balls would work but I have to say – I’m impressed. They work very well – the towels stay fluffy and things aren’t tied up in knots that need to be untangled. The one caveat I would have is that they don’t work as well on “technical” fabric like workout clothes. I do find that I’m still seeing plenty of static on those if I put them in the dryer – my solution? I just hang them up, they dry really fast anyway so it’s not a problem at all.
- Tumbles in the dryer to lift and separate laundry, allowing air to flow more efficiently
- Reusable; made from non-toxic materials
- Natural alternative to fabric softeners; dryer balls cut waste and reduce the need for chemicals
- Dimensions: 2.625 x 2.625 x 2.625 inches
- Helps eliminate wrinkles, twisting, and tangling of clothes
- Soft spikes massage fabrics to naturally fluff up and soften
- Reduces static cling; prevents clothes from excessively rubbing against each other
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.