The Quilt Keeper
- The removable bar allows you to “swoop up” your quilt or bedding and take it to and from the door.
- The length of the bar fits on a standard door, the bar is 27” to the end of the loops.
- Two large hooks allow the bar to swing out freely to accommodate any amount of bulk.
- There is no mechanical installation. Just slide the hooks over the top of your door.
- Foam is provided to adjust to door thicknesses and two plastic tips are also supplied for the ends of the hooks.
- Made of solid bent iron.
- The hooks extend 5” from the door.
Want more info – here’s a video demonstrating exactly how this quilt hanger works: The Quilt Keeper
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to an affiliate partner – in this case – ThingsMadeEasy.com. Through my partnerships with these affiliate merchants – I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.