Hexagons are the perfect “take anywhere” hand-sewing project. This set of 50 – 2 inch papers by Dritz can be reused – keeping you busy making “hexies” for a good long time.
- No sewing machine is required for piecing
- Fabric is folded over paper shapes and secured with basting stitches
- Pieces are then joined together by whip-stitching edges together to form larger shapes
- Basting stitches and paper pieces are removed once shapes are sewn together
- Includes 50 pieces (reusable), 2″ Hexagon shaped card-stock papers
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.