A couple of weeks ago I sent out a survey about using quilt design software – and more specifically about Electric Quilt Company software. If you get the Quiltblox eNewsletter – you got the survey in the last newsletter. I asked 5 questions to help me decide if there was enough interest in these products to make sense for me to add them to my online shop.
If you took a couple of minutes to help me with this survey – thank you so much!! Here are the questions I asked – and how you responded.
(1) Do you design your own quilts?
(2) How familiar are you with Electric Quilt Design Software (EQ8, EQ7, EQ6, EQ5)?
(3) If you own a copy of EQ – what version do you own?
(4) If you do not own a copy of EQ Software – is it something you are interested in?
(5) Do you think the EQ Design Software, books, and other items would be a good addition to the Quiltblox shop?
One respondent said “I’d love some in-person classes” – me too! If I can figure out a way to make that happen – I will.
My takeaway – Almost 60% of those responding to Question 4 said that they were either interested or might be interested in learning more about Electric Quilt Company design software and other EQ products. Since that was a positive enough response for me to make a decision – I have. Over the next few days and weeks – you start to see product listings for the EQ products in the Quiltblox shop.
In the meantime, if you can’t wait to get started – here’s the link to the EQ website. Please note that this is a sponsored link – if you do make a qualified purchase, I will receive a commission; it will not impact the price you pay for any EQ product. (thank you so much!)