Inktense colored pencils by Derwent
- An assortment of vibrant shades – The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented color is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish.
- Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect.
- Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing color bleeding. Once dry, colors can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of color bleeding.
- Switch up your artistic canvas. As the color dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project.
- Make custom shades by mixing colors together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same color by adding water. Mix colors to create a truly unique piece of art.
Available in sets of 12, 24, 36, 48, 72, and 100 beautiful colors.
See them in action: Inktense Colored Pencils – Video
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – many of the items in my shop link to Amazon. Those prices change (often for the better) and Amazon provides great detail and reviews for every item. I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.
Here’s the other benefit – Free Shipping is always available with an order of just $25.00 minimum for Amazon orders and delivery is normally very quick.