HeatnBond Liquid Vinyl
Make your favorite fabrics stain-resistant, water-resistant, and even waterproof with the new HeatnBond Liquid Vinyl from Therm O Web. Simply paint on a thin layer, let dry and then iron to create a smooth, protective finish. Create different effects, including a semi-gloss oilcloth look, by applying multiple layers of Liquid Vinyl. Treated fabrics maintain a very soft hand, perfect for any project from apparel to home décor. Don’t limit your creativity to commercially available laminated fabrics. Instead, make your own with the new HeatnBond Liquid Vinyl!
- 1 jar = 8.68 oz (246 g)
- Creates an oil cloth effect when applied to your favorite fabrics
- Waterproof and wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Clear and flexible once dry
- Can be machine sewn – use on wearables like ponchos, backpacks as well as placemats, tote bags, and more!
- Non Toxic & Phthalate Free
Liquid Vinyl may be applied multiple times to achieve these desired effects:
- 1 coat – water and stain-resistant
- 2 coats – waterproof and stain-resistant
- 3 coats – waterproof and stain-resistant with a semi-gloss oilcloth finish
Want to learn a little more? HeatnBond Liquid Vinyl (Video)
Other than my own patterns, quilt labels, and other printable designs – most of the items in my shop link to an affiliate partner – in this case Therm-o-Web. Working with partners – I can search out and offer you the best of the best items in each category – without having to stock that item on my physical shelves. This saves you the time and energy of having to search out these items on your own.
Will I earn a small commission – should you decide to make a purchase? Maybe, I hope so. Does that change the price you pay for each item? Not in any way – you only pay the listed price for any item you choose to purchase.